- Graphic Animations: Interactive cartoons, videos, etc.
- Interactive Maps: Embedded maps that adjust based on user location
- Interactive Tools: Visual and interactive features like calculators, forms, etc.
- Video Playlists: Autoplay video playlists, as well as audio
Application Programming Interfaces
- DOM API: Manipulate HTML, CSS, and other code to present graphics dynamically
- Google Maps API: Embed interactive maps on web pages
- Twitter API: Embed real-time tweets on a web page
- Video API’s: Autoplay video content on landing pages
Despite its misuse by manipulative entities, the value of this programming language remains intact. Website design is still largely dependent upon professional coding. Google offers its API Client Libraries to web designers, allowing them to easily implement Google features like calendar, people, and drive on websites.