Every HVAC website needs a content management system to properly function. At HVAC Webmasters, we design each of our custom websites using WordPress. Because the platform offers the most extensive features of any CMS, we are able to implement SEO efficiently and effectively. Our web design team works alongside our content marketing group to construct the ultimate website for your HVAC company. Advantages to a custom WordPress website include:
- Content Management: True to the CMS acronym, WP manages content, including images, like nothing else on the web
- Frequent Updates: WP is frequently updated to combat any security breaches in the code
- Plugin Compatibility: WP offers a variety of free plugins which can enhance your website functionality
- SEO Potential: Google has gone on record of recommending WordPress for business websites
Because WP is open source, it allows our web designers creative freedom to customize your website as they see fit. Heating and cooling websites that stand out from competitors don’t utilize the same old template frequently found on service websites, but instead present a unique and innovative visual presentation of their company. Our design team uses uniquely designed elements instead of stock templates to construct your website, so you’ll never have to worry about redundancy. Call (800) 353-3409 for your custom WordPress website.
WordPress Blogs for HVAC Companies
In contrast to other CMS’s, WP offers an internal blog feature which allows blog posts to be published directly on your primary website. This is advantageous for several reasons. If you’re unaware, blogging can be a major boost to your online presence. It allows you to connect with internet users in an informal manner and cast a wider net on potential customers. WP internal blogs offer the following advantages:
- Customer Interaction: Blogs can be less formal, allowing you to connect with your customers on a different level
- Keyword Targeting: Blogs can target long tail keywords that may attract unique but valuable traffic
- Search Engine Crawling: We previously mentioned how search engines will crawl your website for new blog content
- Social Sharing: Blog posts are great things to share on social media platforms like Twitter
Hosting a blog on another domain is possible but not nearly as effective as this WP feature. Since the goal is to drive relevant traffic to your main website, having a blog directly on it helps facilitate that objective. The blog is one of the many great benefits of WordPress. Others include; ease of use, flexibility, and plugin compatibility. Sure, there are other options on the market, but what you consider everything WP has to offer, it seems useless to look elsewhere.
How WordPress Influences SEO for HVAC Contractors
The HVAC industry is a bottom line business. Leads and sales keep your company healthy and productive. With that in mind, the ultimate gauge of a CMS is its impact on SEO. WordPress is known for its SEO-friendliness, and with the right keyword strategy, your website can rank for relevant keywords.
For a one-stop shop for HVAC internet marketing, HVAC Webmasters is your dream solution. In addition to a custom WordPress website, designed exclusively for your company, we perform other services including SEO, PPC, blogging, social media advertising, and more. Best of all, we focus specifically on the heating and cooling industry and have years of data to help market your website to its target audience. To claim your custom WordPress website, give us a call at (800) 353-3409.