Facebook has long been the most popular social media platform available. In fact, 2.3 billion people use Facebook on a monthly basis. With so many users, this social network can drastically increase your growth potential by expanding your audience reach, increasing click-through rates, and maximizing website traffic. The HVAC Webmasters social media experts can help you develop a Facebook marketing plan with compelling ad campaigns that drive engagement and leads!
To learn more about the social media landscape, talk with our professionals at (800) 353-3409.
Thanks to Facebook’s latest algorithm update which sparks their initiative of Bringing People Closer Together, business pages will see a significant decrease in organic reach. HVAC contractors are probably wondering how this impacts their social media presence, and HVAC Webmasters has the answers. We’ve adapted our Facebook marketing strategies to emphasize
- Focused Advertising Budgets: With organic reach decreasing, ad space has become more valuable. Ensure your money is spent correctly.
- Content Quality over Quantity: With Google prioritizing “meaningful interactions” content standards are more important than ever. We create informative, engaging content that’s more clickable than other ads.
- Calls to Action: A good call to action can improve your marketing efforts exponentially. Our experts understand how to produce more compelling (CTAs).
- Incorporating Facebook Live: Live video is the freshest and most effective form of customer engagement on the new Facebook.
Any HVAC company not adjusting to the latest algorithms will be wasting resources with antiquated techniques. As is the case with search engine optimization, the way we interact with social media platforms will constantly evolve. Facebook’s decision to return its focus to the concept of friends and family is not something we can argue with. Smart companies will re-allocate their resources towards paid ads to compensate for this shift. To learn more about HVAC Facebook marketing in 2020, give us a call at (800) 353-3409.
The Benefits of Facebook for HVAC Contractors
Facebook offers multiple benefits for almost every type of business, including HVAC companies. Your business page offers pertinent information about your company as well as provides a platform for all-important reviews which help boost your SERP rankings. A Facebook business page can also help enhance your Google Homepage by providing additional platforms where your company can be found. While there is some debate on exactly how social media fits into SERP visibility for your company, a good business page does create more online authority, which is a crucial SEO factor. In 2020, HVAC contractors can use Facebook to:
- Become More Authoritative Online: Facebook is a trusted citation source for business listings
- Increase Review Counts: Local business reviews are still very much a part of Facebook
- Network With Potential Customers: This platform is a great way to expand your audience and customer base
With the platform now focused on meaningful interactions, our priority at HVAC Webmasters is to promote those interactions for our clients. We refrain from spammy ads, clickbait, and other manipulative tactics that the latest algorithm strongly discourages. Instead, we share engaging, valuable content that draws legitimate interest in your campaigns. We also contentiously monitor PPC engagement trends in user behavior using Facebook Insights, so that we can make informed decisions on how to best promote your brand.
How HVAC Companies Should Optimize Their Facebook Page
Even with the drop off in organic reach for business pages, Facebook will still serve as an important “direct match” landing page. In other words, when local customers search for your business name on Google, your optimized Facebook page should be one of the higher results. Facebook has a MOZ domain authority of 100, making it one of the most trusted domains on the internet. With that in mind, optimizing your business page for these “direct match” searches is highly recommended. We optimize pages through the following:
- About (Story): The “story” section on your “about” page should be optimized with keywords you wish to rank for
- Contact Info: Like other citation sources, your Facebook contact information must be 100% accurate
- Header / Logo: Keep your header image and logo updated with high-resolution photos that meet the standard dimensions
- URL: Don’t use Facebook’s default URL for your business page, create a custom one containing your HVAC company name
Despite the loss in organic reach, Facebook, like most social platforms, contributes heavily to your online presence and SERP ranking. But, keeping track of multiple ad campaigns can be overwhelming, especially when you’re running a full-time HVAC company. The HVAC Webmasters team has got you covered. We provide marketing and management services for just about every social media platform to ensure your HVAC business is represented well. Call (800) 353-3409 to find out more about Facebook marketing for your HVAC business and how we can help you maximize your results.