Is your HVAC company getting local reviews? If you haven’t heard, customer reviews can make or break the reputation of a local HVAC company. This is especially true in the modern digital age where consumers have 24/7 access to internet via their mobile devices. Facebook has become one of the most popular destinations for such reviews. There are several ways in which Facebook reviews can impact your HVAC company reputation:
- Disabled Reviews: Facebook allows business pages to enable or disable reviews, the latter of which is not recommended
- Lack of Reviews: “No news is good news” does not apply here, as consumers will want validation of your company’s reputation
- Negative Reviews: Multiple bad reviews can damage your reputation quickly, especially if they are left unresolved
- Positive Reviews: Building up good reviews can have a tangible impact on your business and encourage new customers
If you have a Facebook business page, you can enable reviews by navigating to settings and edit page at which point you will see the option to turn on reviews. As mentioned above, disabling reviews is not recommended because prospective customers will want to see some kind of feedback before deciding to use your services. For Facebook review management, call us at (800) 353-3409.
Responding to Facebook Reviews
Since disabling reviews is discouraged, your company will inevitably receive a bad review at some point. Any HVAC company in business long enough will have an unhappy customer somewhere (justified or not). As long as your negative reviews are limited, and are responded to in a professional manner, your reputation will remain in tact. Here’s how you should respond to negative HVAC Facebook Reviews:
- Be Professional: Use appropriate language and always put the customer first (even if they’re wrong)
- Encourage Resolution: Offer a discount or partial reimbursement, anything that can resolve the issue
- Follow Up: After responding publicly, message the user privately on Facebook
- Stay Positive: Use Facebook’s Like feature on positive reviews and always keep a positive disposition when responding in the comment section
The more reviews you have, the better chance that bad ones will be drowned out by good ones. By linking your Facebook review profile on your website footer, email signature, and other online channels, you can encourage satisfied customers to provide testimonials to your business reputation. Though avoiding negative reviews altogether is unlikely, managing your reputation online is more than realistic.
A Facebook Review Management Company
The idea of handling Facebook reviews can be overwhelming for HVAC companies. That’s why HVAC Webmasters offers Facebook review management services as part of our services. We will handle all aspects of your Facebook reviews, from generation to response. Place your trust in a reputable company that has experience working with contractors in the HVAC industry.
In addition to Facebook review management, we also manage reviews on Google My Business, Yelp, and other review platforms. We leave no stone unturned when optimizing your company’s reputation online. We believe that our services will take your HVAC business to the next level in 2018. Call (800) 353-3409 for HVAC Facebook reviews management.