HVAC contractors investing in search engine optimization services should know exactly what they are paying for. It is important to treat SEO and internet marketing as part of your monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget. If you don’t know what your SEO is bringing you back, it probably isn’t enough to be worth the spending. Some aspects of SEO ROI measurement include:
- Attribution Models: To measure ROI you must attribute credit to defined marketing channels
- Google Analytics: Your website should use GA to track important SEO metrics
- Google Search Console: Like GA, Your website should use GSC to track important SEO metrics
- Scheduled Reports: Your reporting should account for specific and measurable time frames
If these processes seem overwhelming to you, you are not alone. Luckily HVAC Webmasters is happy to track your SEO ROI on your behalf. When you invest in SEO services from HVAC Webmasters, you will always be aware of how much you are getting in return for your payments. To discuss HVAC SEO ROI, give us a call today at (800) 353-3409.
Choosing an Attribution Model
To properly determine SEO ROI, HVAC contractors must attribute certain digital behaviors to lead generation. The buying process is not always linear, making exact measurements difficult to impossible. That’s why using multiple attribution models helps analysts gauge the overall picture of your data, instead of relying on a single model. Examples of attribution models are:
- Evenly Weighted: This model accounts for all channels accessed by the buyer, regardless of time
First Touch: This model attributes lead generation to marketing channels in which the buyer first entered
- Last Touch: This model attributes lead generation to marketing channels in which the buyer last entered
- Time Decay: This model prioritizes channels that were most recently accessed by the buyer
There is no perfect science to measuring search engine optimization return on investment. With that said, the more data you can export and analyze, the more closely you will define your ROI. Using Google Analytics and Google Search Console can help you generate monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and determine whether a marketing change is in order for 2018.
Reputable HVAC SEO Company
If your current SEO service doesn’t help you determine ROI, they probably have something to hide. Either they are not confident in their ability to produce consistent results, or they are selling you on false metrics that don’t correlate with financial gain. The new year is upon us, and now is the perfect time to switch to HVAC Webmasters. We will handle every aspect of your search engine optimization.
Generic marketing companies don’t have our level of expertise working with HVAC contractors. We specialize in the heating and cooling industry, and handle the internet marketing endeavors of countless companies just like yours. We have a staff of dedicated SEO specialists ready to help your HVAC company ascend in 2018. To further discuss HVAC SEO ROI, give us a call now at (800) 353-3409.