HVAC contractors share a common goal; lead generation. Internet marketing is the best way to get HVAC leads in 2018. Why? Google is the primary source for consumers to find local businesses in their respective communities. When someone needs AC repair, they take out their mobile phone and perform a Google search. Needles to say, companies that appear towards the top of search results, garner the majority of clicks. There are several ways to reach the top of those results:
- Calls to Action: Regardless of your marketing channel, a clear call to action is imperative
- Inbound Marketing: Using content like blog posts, social shares, and other things, encourage organic reach
- Paid Advertising: PPC Ads appear over organic results on Google SERPs
- Search Engine Optimization: Proper website organization helps earn organic rankings
HVAC Webmasters offers an all inclusive internet marketing package for contractors. In order to generate more leads, HVAC companies should distribute resources through multiple marketing channels. These include: web design, organic SEO, high quality content, and consistent online citations. Where else can you find a company that performs each on of these services AND specializes in working with HVAC contractors? To discuss HVAC marketing leads, and how we can help you get more of them, call us at (800) 353-3409.
Content Marketing for HVAC Leads
Content marketing is a popular technique because it is cost effective and yields tangible results. For contractors looking for more leads in 2018, developing new content with good optimization can really get the ball rolling. With that said, It’s hard to create content on your own as a full time HVAC contractor. The good news is that our team of SEO experts can assist you in every aspect of the content development process. Some of the ways we distribute content for lead generation include:
- Blog Posts: Monthly blog posts keep content circulating on your website, making your website continuously active
- Citation Listings: Managing your citations from online directories ensures that your company presents itself professionally, and is easy to find
- Social Media: Updating your social media accounts with promotions, public relations, and links to your blog posts, builds trust among customers
- Website Pages: We use schema and structured data to design a quality website with high SEO potential
Each of these elements can boost your leads, both exclusively and in the aggregate. Failing to maintain any one of these, can cost you potential leads, while using them all at once, maximizes lead generation potential. It’s also important for all of these channels to be handled by one company. Why? Because inconsistent marketing channels can create confusion as to where your leads are coming from and how much ROI you are earning. Our marketing concepts don’t rely on shortcuts, but instead consistency and sustainability.
The Benefit of Marketing Leads for HVAC Companies
Leads drive every heating and cooling business. But its not just lead quantity that makes a difference, it is lead quality. Certain websites promote lead generation, but fail to inform contractors that they will be fighting with other competitors for the same leads like dogs over a steak. They also fail to mention that many “leads” are actually people inquiring about non-related services. At HVAC Webmasters, you can ensure that each lead you generate has a high probability of being converted into a paying customer.
There is no one solution for internet marketing in 2018. To generate leads consistently, your company must be active on multiple marketing channels. PPC works quickly but is less sustainable. SEO works long-term but takes time to implement and become profitable. Investing in a marketing company that can optimize each channel simultaneously will ensure that every possible lead is generated for your company. We will also provide measurements and data so that you know exactly where your leads are coming from. Call (800) 353-3409 for HVAC lead generation services.